Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Currently in the spotlights
Please find below information concerning doing business in Malaysia and the Netherlands.
The Embassy of the Netherlands in Kuala Lumpur has a facebook account, while the Ambassador tweets. Follow us to hear the latest news and updates.
|Address||7th Floor, South Block, The AmpWalk 218, Jalan Ampang 50450 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia|
+60 3 21 68 62 00
24 hours a day , 7 days in a week
Applying for a Dutch passport
Schengen (1-90 day visa)
May 9, 2016
April 11, 2016 On 6 april 2016 an advisory referendum was held in the Netherlands on the EU-association agreement with Ukraine. The preliminary outcome shows that the required threshold for a valid outcome of a turn-out of 30% or more was reached, with a clear victory for the people who voted against.
- Per 1 April 2016 - Embassy outsources its visa applications to VFS office in Kuala Lumpur
- Travellers can reach foreign ministry 24/7 at +31 247 247 247
- Official translation of the statement on the tragedy during the annual pilgrimage to Mecca:
- Security announcement: Red shirt rally 16 September 2015
- World Day against Child Labour 2015
6 Jul 16 – 7 Jul 16
21 Jul 16
8 Aug 16 – 10 Aug 16